Notice: The Store is closed on AUG 22 (TUE), 2017.
Keio Department Store, Shinjuku, TOKYO
1-1-4 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-8321
Opening hours: 10am – 8pm (Restaurants: 11am – 10pm)
*Hours may change depending on the season and floor
Tel: +81 – (0)3 – 3342 – 2111
Right above Shinjuku Station on West Side
Wide range of Japanese gourmet, cosmetics, fashion, sports, baby & kids' goods and many more.
Oversea tourists are applicable for 8% tax-free with no service fee.
8% Tax Free, No Service Fee
Tax free is applicable at 2F Foreign Customer Counter. (Limited to Non-residents such as overseas tourists.) Please read the regulations carefully by clicking "Tax Free Guidebook" button below.
- *Tax free is applicable for personal use only, NOT FOR BUSINESS USE.
- *ONLY for those items you are taking out of Japan on your departure.
- *NOT allowed to pass on tax-exempt items to someone else in Japan.
Popular Brands & Shops
*Last update: May 25, 2017.
Cosmetics*Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
1F [Cle de Peau Beaute]
2F [AINZ & TULPE]
4F [DHC Direct Management Store]
4F [Domohorn Wrinkle]
6F [BLACK PAINT]
8F [Urban Comfort by Reflepia]
Foods*Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
B1F [Tsukiji Sadamatsu]
(Fruits & Vegetables)
MBF [GATEAU FESTA HARADA]
MBF [Ogura Sansou]
MBF [YOKU MOKU]
MBF [Bunmeido Tokyo]
MBF [IPPODO TEA]
Ladies' Fashion*Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
1F [Ladies' Fashion Goods]
2F [STRAWBERRY FIELDS]
3F [LANVIN COLLECTION]
4F [tsumori chisato SLEEP]
4F [fit fit]
Men's Fashion & Sports*Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
5F [LANVIN COLLECTION]
5F [BLACK LABEL CREST BRIDGE]
5F [Fumiya Sports]
Baby & Kids' Wear, Goods*Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
7F [MIKI HOUSE]
7F [blossom 39]
7F [EARTH MAGIC]
7F [Toy Plaza]
7F [Popondetta](Train model)
Japanese Traditional Style Goods*Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
6F [INDEN - YA]
6F [share with Kurihara harumi]
*Last update: March 31, 2017.
*Shops may be changed/relocated without notice.
Official Facebook Page
(Written in English & Traditional Chinese)
(Written in English & Simplified Chinese)
*Alipay is available to use only at 1F Cosmetics Corner.
*Please note that services may be suspended at any time without advance notice.
SSID: Keio-Dept Wi-Fi
- *Available within the building except rooftop.
- *Your Facebook status will automatically show that you have "checked in" at Keio Department Store when you press "check in" button.
- *Available to use only at 1F Main Entrance and 2F Foreign Customer Counter.
You can temporarily leave your belongings at 2F Service Counter while shopping.
It is a charged service but if you have a receipt of the day at Keio Department Store, Shinjuku, it will be free of charge.
- *Please note we do not accept any valuables, freshfoods, suitcases and some particular items due to our safety rules.
- *Please pick up items 30 minutes before closing time by yourself.
Foreign Currency Exchange Machine
Available at 2F Foreign Customer Counter.
The machine exchanges up to twelve currencies. (Coins are not accepted.)
AUD, CNY, EUR, GBP, HKD, IDR, KRW, MYR, SGD, THB, TWD, USD → JPY
Hotel Delivery (Free)
*For purchases from Keio, we provide a free delivery service to designated hotels in Shinjuku area.
Bring the items purchased at Keio to 2F Foreign Customer Counter by 5 pm.
Personal effects, cash vouchers, valuables, perishable food, and items purchased at other stores cannot be delivered.
Show your passport, and provide us with the hotel name and your room number.
Receive a delivery slip for collecting your items at hotel later on.
- *Your purchases will be delivered to the hotel by 9 pm on the same day.
- *Please pick up your items from the designated place at the hotel, since we do not deliver to individual rooms.
- *Please note that delivery times may be delayed due to disasters, weather, and traffic conditions.
- Keio Plaza Hotel Shinjuku
- Century Southern Tower Hotel
- Hilton Tokyo
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo
- Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel
- *For details, please ask our staff.
Airport Delivery (Charged service)
Delivery Fee: Charged(total cost depends on the weight and size)
Delivery To: Narita International Airport and Haneda Airport (International flights only)
Deliverable Size: Total length of L+W+H within 160cm (5feet 4inches), and weight under 25kg (3.9 stones / 55 pounds).
*Suitcase purchased at Keio Department Store can be arranged for delivery even if it is oversized.
Bring the items purchased at Keio to 2F Foreign Customer Counter by 5:00 p.m.
Personal effects, cash vouchers, valuables, perishable food, and items purchased at other stores cannot be delivered. Pack your items in a box. (Box will be charged.)
Fill in the delivery slip. You will be required to write down the name of airport (terminal number), boarding flight number/date/time, your name, and contact number.
You will be able to receive your delivery items at the airport 2 days after applying for service. Show your delivery slip at the designated pick-up counter.
- *For details, please ask our staff.
Foreign Language Assistant
English and Chinese speaking staffs are available at 2F Foreign Customer Counter.
"On-the-phone" translation service available in English, Chinese and Korean.
- *"On-the-phone" service can be used only when required language operator is available.
For More Information
Japanese Website can be read with machine-translation service. Please note that machine-translation is not 100% accurate.